39th Annual Statewide Elders & Youth Conference
Dena'ina Center, Anchorage, Alaska
- Visit our YouTube Channel to view our 2022 Elders & Youth videos from the Conference.
- View our Program Guide here!
- Resolution 22-01 Sobriety Programs in Alaska Schools - passed 10/19/2022
- Announcing the 39th Annual Statewide Elders & Youth Keynote Speakers, Conference Guides, Theme, Registration and How to Get Involved (October 11, 2022)
- First Alaskans Institute's Elders & Youth Conference and the Howard Rock & Ted Stevens Smokehouse Gala to be held in person (August 17, 2022)
COVID-19 Safety Plan
To keep our precious Elders and youth safe, proof of COVID vaccination is required for in-person attendance. Masks will be required throughout. If you have a cold or feel any sickness, please stay home and get better. We encourage groups to have back-up plans in the event someone becomes ill. Self-administered COVID antigen tests will also be provided at registration. We also strongly recommend that you take a COVID test before traveling and attending, if possible. We take the safety, health, and wellness of our people seriously. As such, we will be implementing protocols to help mitigate the risk of contracting and spreading COVID during our gathering. We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 in our communities leading up to the gathering in the event we need to hold it virtually to be responsive to the situation on the ground. We thank Afognak Native Corporation for providing these supplies to Elders & Youth.
Tsíná’ęę (thank you very much in Tanacross) to our 2022 Sponsors